Dementia is the 4th leading cause of death in Arizona and 6th in the Nation. By the year 2050, this disease is expected to rise from 5.7 Million to over 14 Million diagnosed with this disease. Help My Senior offers a wide variety of education and training regarding Dementia. There is no cure for Dementia. Education and training is our top defense for this complex diagnosis.
CDP Training and CDP® Certification from the NCCDP Organization
CDP® Certified Dementia Practitioner® allows you to take your profession to the next level by being educated and qualified to work with dementia clients and family members. You can then educate your staff and improve the success outcomes from the challenges that come from this disease.
Company Dementia Training
Individualized training content can be created to meet your needs.
- Understanding Dementia vs Alzheimer’s and Brain Changes
- Our Role and How to Deal with “Behaviors”
- The Best Ways to Upset Someone with Dementia
- Practical Dementia Care Skills (Including Teepa Snow hands-on practical tools)
- Normal Vs Non-Normal Aging
- Dementia and What Doctors Don’t Tell Us
- Prevention of Dementia
- What to Expect with Stages of Dementia
- Nutrition for Dementia
- How Do We Create a Dementia Friendly Environment
One on One Staff Dementia Training
We can educate your staff and improve the success outcomes from the challenges that come from this disease.
Company Dementia Certification: Includes an onsite observation report and staff support with residents.