When a loved one is diagnosed with Dementia, one of the most valuable tools we can receive is education and support. Having a foundation with a clear understanding of the disease and the tools that are available can add to quality of life for the patient and for the family.
- We Just Got a Diagnosis: What Do We Do Next?
- When Should We Get Help From Specialists to Help Navigate the Journey of Dementia?
- What In-Home Service Options Do We Have for Support?
- How Do We Create a Dementia Friendly Environment?
- How to Remain Strong While Caring for a Loved One with Dementia!
- When Do We Place Our Loved One into a Different Living Situation? What Living Options Are There?
- What is the Best Way to Communication with a Loved One Who has Dementia?
- What is the Importance of Getting a Correct Diagnosis for the Type Dementia?
- When Do We Take the Keys from a Loved One with Dementia?
For More Information: Please Contact Us at 602-327-3096 or Email Us At ShellyDrews@HelpMySenior.com